Lobna Al Ameen (artiste peintre)
Studied at the Faculty of Information in Cairo and Studied Computer Science at the American University in Cairo, attended several free studies in Art in Bahrain, Cairo and Switzerland.
- 1999 ABWAB , Bahrain Arts Society, Bahrai.
- 2000 Ashtar Gallery - Damascus.
- 2003 Music on the Terrace , Bahrain Arts Society , Bahrain.
- 2005 Gallery Europa - Paris.
- 2008 Salute to Ebrahim Alorrayed UNISCO, Paris.
More than 44 group exhibitions since 1989, as follows:
- 1989 Number of group exhibitions for the benefit of charitable organizations in Bahrain.
- 1999 3rd Egyptian International Print Triennale – Cairo.
- 2000 5th Triennale Mondine D'estampes .
- 2002 Four Bahraini Artists, Albareh Gallery, Bahrain
- 2002 at Dar Alanda Gallery , Amman
- International Cairo Biennale, 8th 2001, 9th 2003 and 10th 2006.
- 2001 Sharja Biennale.
- 2001 Bahrain Cultural week, Kuwait.
- Bahrain annual arts exhibition , Bahrain December 2000 , 2001 ,2002 ,2003 .2004, 2005 and 2008
- 2002 Four artists from Bahrain at Galerie am Berg, Konigslutter, Germany.
- 2002 Galeria Lorizen, Paris.
- 2002 First international biennale of mini prints - Tatovo , Macedonia.
- 2002 Arts exhibition in support of the Palestinians people, Amman.
- 2002 3rd International Small Engraving Exhibition, Cermona – Italy.
- 2003 Etching & printing exhibition, Bahrain Arts Society, Bahrain.
- 2003 One Composition and four directions (1st) Albareh Gallery , Bahrain.
- 2004 (2nd) Dar Alkoufah , London.
- 2006 (3rd) , Albareh Gallery – Bahrain, 2005 and (4th) – four walls, Jordan.
- 2003 About the Place exhibition, at the Frank Welkenhuysen Gallery in Utrecht, Holland.
- 2004 EMMAR international art symposium, DUBAI, UAE.
- 2004 Bahrain – Assilah Arts & culture Forum, Bahrain.
- 2004 Assilah Forum, Morocco.
- 2005 2X20 at Fatih Almudares Gallery – Damascus.
- 2005 Celebration of the women international day, Alsayed Gallery – Damascus.
- 2005 Celebrating Kuwait liberation day, Kuwait fine art society – Kuwait.
- 2005 In place of soul , Bahrain fine art society – Bahrain.
- 2005 Annual exhibition of the Bahrain fine art society – Bahrain.
- 2005 Joint exhibition, , Algezeera art centre – Cairo.
- 2005 Dublin, Ireland.
- 2007 Europia Gallery – Paris.
- 2007 UNISCO- Paris.
- 2005 Bahrain Embassy at Paris, national day exhibition.
- 2006 July 06 exhibition- Europia Gallery- Paris.
- 2006 Claude Lemand Gallery- Paris.
- 2008 Art lounge, banyan tree, Bahrain.
- 2008 Contemporary Art Of Bahrain, Art center Berlin.
Qassim Haddad (poète)
Bahraini poet. Born in Bahrain, he did not finish his secondary education and is largely self-educated. He rose to fame both as a poet and as a revolutionary, writing much verse on political subjects dealing with freedom and progress. At present, he is the head of the Union of Bahraini writers. The most famous poet of Bahrain, he has published 15 collections of poetry,
- Good Omen , Beirut , 1970
- Exodus of Hussain's Head from the Traitorous Cities, Beirut 1972
- The Second Blood , Beirut , 1975
- The Heart of Love , Bahrain , 1980
- Resurrection , Beirut , 1982
- Relating , Beirut , 1982
- Splinters , Beirut , 1983
- Walking Guarded with Ibexes , Bahrain , 1986
- AL - NNAHRAWAN
- Solitude of the Queens
- Qassim's Grave , Bahrain , 1997
- The Breasts (with Amin Salih
- The Story of Majnoon Layla
He also wrote and published some prose books such :
- Critique of hope , Beirut
- Not by this Way nor by the other, 1997
- Theatre in Bahrain , Experience and Horizon , Bahrain , 1980.
He is a founding member of "Bahrain Writers Association" established in 1969
- A member of "Awal Theatre" in Bahrain
- A member of the editorial committee of the literary periodical
- "KALEMAT" issued by Bahrain Writers Association".
- Contributes in writing critical Essays and studies in Arabic
- Newspapers and periodicals.
- Many of his poems had been translated into English, French, and German language
- Participated in many Arabic and International Symposiums, Conferences and forums on poetry and writing.
- He have personal home page in entran