Format of the long and short papers general recommendations:
- Do not use multiple fonts and font sizes.
- Do not use columns. Do not use header and footer.
- Place your tables, charts, and images at the end of the paper, preceded by a numbered list of these documents.
Every submission should contain the following elements:
- Article title
- Article Subtitle
- Author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation
- Abstract no longer than 300 words.
- List of up to 6 keywords.
Third and following pages:
- Article text. With numbered paragraphs.
the citation style used for CAC6 is APA. Please use the following resources on APA:
We use only the APA citation style and NOT the formatting style, thank you!
Numbered list of images, tables and charts
Images, Tables and charts
- Submission deadline for proposals of long and short papers: March 18, 2016
- Final Notification of selection for proposals: April 30th, 2018
- Submission deadline for final long and short papers: August 1, 2018
- Submission deadline for proposals of artworks: August 1, 2018
- Final Notification of selection of artworks: August 31st, 2018